Thursday, November 30, 2006

Predynastic website

Anyone looking for my Predynastic website at either of the two addresses above will find that it is no longer there, thanks to my hosting company who deleted it, together with my Near East prehistory site (was at www.neareast.historians.co.uk) and the Predynastic photo gallery at www.predynastic.cd2.com.
I am working on putting them back up (in spite of the assurances from the hosting company, all attempts to upload the sites have so far failed). I am going to start again with the Predynastic photo gallery, so that is gone for good.
Apologies to those of you who have asked me where the sites have gone. I'll post here when I have them back up and running.
My Faiyum Prehistory site at www.faiyum.com and my Egyptology portal at www.egypt.cd2.com are still alive and kicking. Here's hoping that my hosting company don't decide to delete those ones too.

No comments: